The Saga Cinema opened on 5th February 1937 with 977 seats located in orchestra and balcony levels. Designed in an Art Deco stryle by architects Adrian Langendal and Erik Hogstrom, with interior decorations by Nordiska Kompaniet. Three screens were constructed in the former orchestra level and have been named Anglais, Aveny and Bostock after former Europa Film cinemas in Stockholm. The 115 seat, Anglais has a screen curtain especially made and has a design upon it representing Mayan Aztecs. The Aveny has 83 seats and the Bostock 65 seats.